Sunday 25 November 2012

UVW Unwrap

In the first example we re-visited the Chick Pea can to make a texture map for it. This was the texture map I made:


The reason for two of the circle lids is that one is the top, the other is the bottom, If I wanted too I could change the look of these to differentiate the top and bottom.


Here is a video of my final t-shirt:




In this lesson we were taught how to uvw unwrap.

I then created my diffuse map from a UVW output render, and pasted a bit of art that I had created a while back onto the front of the t-shirt.

Here are a couple of images to show my UVW Unwrap and the Diffuse Map:

UVW Output Render


As you can see, on one of the sleeves I've had to continue some of the artwork to give a seamless impression.

Diffuse Map


I created the seams as close as I could to a real t-shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment